Monday, April 30, 2012

Project #13 - Report on Collaboration

My group, Team Confused, consists of myself, Erika Conn, Jessica Bonner, and Alex Mayfield. We decided to use Google Docs to collaborate for our final project #16. Each one of us picked a different color and every time we had and idea or wanted to share something about our project, we would write it on the document and our other group members would get notified and could go on there and read it and then respond.

I really liked using Google Docs. It was so easy to communicate without ever meeting face-to-face. It was also so much easier to have our whole on-going conversation in one place instead of multiple emails. I will definitely use this application in the future!

screenshot of my group's Google Doc collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment