Thursday, April 26, 2012

Final Report on PLN

Throughout the semester, I have been constantly adding to my PLN (Personal Learning Network). Every time I visit a site that I find interesting or helpful, I add that tile to my webmix. The tiles along the bottom, located in the middle pertain to teaching sites and sites that I plan to use in my classroom. The tiles on the bottom left are related to math, which is the subject I am going to teach. The tiles on the bottom right are not related to my career, but are shopping sites. Then, on the top right, are different types of google tools; in the middle are the basic things, like weather and a calendar. Next, the top left is places to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Lastly, the middle left is where one will find all of my social networking tools. As you can see, I have added a lot to my PLN, and I plan to keep adding more.

my personal learning network

No comments:

Post a Comment