Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project #10 PLN Part 1

Developing my Personal Learning Network
In the development of my PLN, I chose to use Symbaloo. It was very organized and simple to get started. It even gave me suggestions on some possible webmixes that I may want to use. I did, actually, pick a good bit from the suggestions to add to my homepage. I am just so fascinated with PLN because I really had no idea that something as great and beneficial as this existed. 

For now, this is my only PLN so it has a little bit of everything on it. However, I plan to continue my journey and explore even more and eventually have many PLN's. When I begin to teach, I am going to share this with my students as well because I think that this is something that everyone can find use out of. Thanks Dr. Strange!

screenshot of my PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment